Long-term & Skilled Nursing Care
Dennett Manor Center is committed to quality care in a personalized environment. We provide 24-hour nursing care.
We provide 24-hour nursing care, inpatient rehabilitation therapies, and various other specialized medical services in all facilities to promote our residents' independence and quality of life.
We are specialized in providing medical care for patients who:
- Have end-stage renal disease
- Suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Require complex wound care
- Are candidates for intravenous therapy
- Require tube feedings, G-tube
About Our Staff:
- Board-certified geriatricians Medical Director
- Dedicated Social Service Department
- Consulting specialty physicians
- Wound Care Services
- Registered dietitian